Thursday, December 3, 2009

Laugh it up

Bliss. Perfection. The perfect world. That is all I see everywhere I go. Time goes by so quickly. Enjoy it. Cherish it. Show love. Share love. Time travels faster than your car. Live. Love. Laugh. Smile. Our time here is short. Heaven. Hell. Uncertainty. Anxiety. We all will have times of despair and doubt. Worry. Ponder. Lonely.

There's no doubt that a life can be tough. Some are born gifted. Some beautiful, rich, poor. Life has its ups and downs. The choices we make, despite the circumstances, can result in a beautiful day, a beautiful life.

I had someone. She was everything I wanted. Everything I needed. Times come when all I can think of is her. She had the most beautiful smile. She held every virtue a woman could have while still being a silly friend. A best friend. I miss her so. My heart aches for her love.

All I can do is take life day by day. Live life to the fullest. Don't hold back. Try something new everyday.

The only two things that change our lives is the books we read and the people we meet. Listen to others. Learn from them. Avoid their mistakes.

People are beautiful. Look past their faults. Look into their soul. Don't get weird tho :). A smile breaks all language barriers.

Extend a hand of help and friendship.

PEACE

No comments: